Research-oriented PhD student focused on code analysis
Unterer Sand 7
+49 171 7518174
Activities and Spare Time
- Spare time
- Travelling, running, snowboarding, slacklining, photography and smart home.
- Chairman of Aktion Augen Auf! e.V. (Trips with disabled children and refugees, different fund raising events, and other).
- Tutoring of young students during the "Informatik-Sommercamp" 2016 and 2014 at the University of Passau and during the "Kinderuni Ilmenau 2011".
- since 2017
- 2015 – 2017
- 2012 – 2015
- B.Sc. Computer Science, University of Passau.
- Graduated top of class with final grade 1.3 (A).
- 2002 – 2011
- Abitur, Augustinus Gymnasium Weiden.
- since 2017
- 2014 – 2017
- Working student in delivery service, Siemens Industry Software GmbH.
- Presentation of a value-based sale framework, Configuration of Simatic IT, a manufacturing execution system.
- 2013, 2014
- Working student in SAP software development, IGZ Logistics + IT GmbH.
- Evaluation and application of tools for automated testing, Software implementation in the scope of SAP EWM.
- 2009 – 2011
- Teaching assistant, Augustinus Gymnasium Weiden, Cisco Networking Academy.
- Teaching of courses "IT-Essentials" and "CCNA Discovery" for students of 7th to 10th grade.
- Fluent (CAE and BEC Vantage certified)
- Qualification in Latin
Software and code analysis, programming language processing, usability and agile processes.
My aim is to perform research that allows software to be developed in a faster and more reliable way, by both individuals and teams.
- Cisco IT-Essentials and Discovery 1.
- LPIC-1 (Linux Server Professional Certification) in 2008.