Knowledge Transfer to Industry
Research Associate LMU Munich
I work towards the practical use of software verification in industry.
- 2022 - 2023 Team Lead in Java Enterprise DevelopmentSenior Software Engineer QAware GmbH, Munich
- 2022 - 2017 Research and Teaching in Software EngineeringResearch Associate LMU Munich
In 10 semesters I supervised 16 student theses and assisted in 19 teaching courses on different topics of formal verification, software engineering and testing (BSc and MSc level).
I supervised 1-4 research student assistants at once on long-term projects (a total of 6 assistants).
I received the Certificate of Academic Teaching of the Bavarian Universities (basic level), which consists of 45 hours of courses about teaching methods and diversity training.
- 2017 – 2014 Java and Python Software DevelopmentStudent Assistant University of Passau and LMU Munich
- 2015 Manufacturing Execution Systems (Simatic IT)Working Student in Delivery Service Siemens Industry Software GmbH
- 2014, 2013 Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM)Working Student in SAP Software Development IGZ Logistics + IT GmbH
Project work with SAP EWM/SCM and in-house software development.
- 2011 – 2009 Cisco NetworkingTutor Augustinus Gymnasium Weiden, Cisco Networking Academy
- 2022 Towards Cooperative Software Verification with Test Generation and Formal Verification
Abstraction Refinement for Model Checking: Program Slicing + CEGAR
M.Sc. Computer Science LMU Munich
- 2016 Automated Program Repair for Massive Open Online Courses
Efficient Symbolic Execution using CEGAR over Two Abstract Domains
B.Sc. Computer Science University of Passau
Abitur Augustinus Gymnasium Weiden
Received the Linux Server Professional Certification LPIC-1 in 2008.
Java Framework for software verification of C, Java and LLVM programs.
Python Framework for Conditional Testing with SV-COMP and Test-Comp tools
Java Java library for parsing and modifying LLVM-IR code
C Automatic test-case generator for C programs, based on random testing
Python Translator of BibTeX to HTML. Takes your bibliography files and turns them into categorized and indexed HTML pages
Python Framework for integration of test-case generators for bug finding in C programs
XML and Python XML-based format for storing test suites.
Used in Test-Comp.
C++ and Python Tool for isolated execution and coverage measurement of test cases for C programs.
Used in Test-Comp.
- German Mother tongue
- English Business fluent (CAE and BEC Vantage certificates)
- Latin Qualification in Latin
- 2022 - 2023 Team Lead in Java Enterprise Development