Software- and code analysis, processing of programming languages, usability and agile methods. My goal is the development of new approaches for fast and safe development of software, aimed at both individuals and teams.
- since 2018
PhD CandidateLMU Munich In software analysis, under Prof. Dirk Beyer.
- 2017 – 2018
M.Sc. Computer ScienceLMU Munich Final grade 1.06.
Research Internship IndiaIndian Institute of Science Research work under Prof. Aditya Kanade on automated program repair.
- 2015 – 2017
M.Sc. Computer ScienceUniversity of Passau
- 2012 – 2015
B.Sc. Computer ScienceUniversity of Passau Final grade 1.3, faculty price and with distinction.
- 2002 – 2011
AbiturAugustinus Gymnasium Weiden
- since 2017
Research AssociateLMU Munich
- 2014 – 2017
Student AssistantUniversity of Passau, LMU Munich
Working Student in Delivery ServiceSiemens Industry Software GmbH
Working Student in SAP Software DevelopmentIGZ Logistics + IT GmbH
- 2009 – 2011
TutorAugustinus Gymnasium Weiden, Cisco Networking Academy
Framework for software verification of C, Java and LLVM programs.
Framework for Conditional Testing with SV-COMP and Test-Comp tools
Java library for parsing and modifying LLVM-IR code
Automatic test-case generator for C programs, based on random testing
Framework for integration of test-case generators for bug finding in C programs
- Test Format
XML-based format for storing test suites.
Used in Test-Comp.
Tool for isolated execution and coverage measurement of test cases for C programs.
Used in Test-Comp.
- mother tongue
- business fluent (CAE and BEC Vantage certificates)
- qualification in Latin
- Artifact-Evaluation Committee Member of PLDI'20 (41st ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation)
- Program-Committee Member of Test-Comp'20 (2nd International Competition on Software Testing)
- Judge at ACM Student Research Competition at ASE'19 (34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering)
- Artifact-Evaluation Committee Member of SOSP'19 (27th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles)
- Artifact-Evaluation Committee Member of ATVA'19 (17th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis)
- Program-Committee Member of Test-Comp'19 (1st International Competition on Software Testing)
- Program-Committee Member of SV-COMP'18 (7th International Competition on Software Verification)
- Best-Paper Award at 13th Haifa Verification Conference
- PROMOS Stipend for student exchange, from DAAD and University of Passau
- Faculty price Computer Science and Mathematics, University of Passau
Hobbies and Social Responsibilities
- Smart Home, Hiking, Running, Snowboarding, Photography
- Social Responsibilities
- Alumni Chair Member of Aktion Augen Auf e.V. (Excursions with underaged refugees, organisation of charity and information events). Tutor for pupils at Informatik-Sommercamp Passau and the Kinderuni Ilmenau (computer-science summer camp and university-for-children day).